About Veterans Benefits
California International Business University is classified as an Institution of Higher Learning and is approved by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to offer GI Bill educational benefits. This enables Veterans to receive maximum tuition funds while completing their degree at CIBU.
Not sure which GI Bill benefits you are entitled to? Complete the Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Online Application to determine your benefits. Be sure to list which of the following program(s) you are interested in pursuing at California International Business University
The following programs are eligible for VA benefits:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Finance Concentration
- Marketing Concentration
- Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration, General
- Master of Business Administration, Hospitality and Tourism Management
How to apply:
CIBU does not determine your eligibility for federal Veterans education benefits. The Veterans Affairs website will guide you through the process, and the Veteran Affairs will notify CIBU of your eligibility. The Registrar’s Office processes your claims and other paperwork required so you receive your payments on time.
The following educational benefits are available to veterans and dependents at CIBU:
- Chapter 33 (Post-9/11 GI Bill)
- Chapter 33 (Post-9/11 GI Bill – Transfer of Entitlement)
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty)
- Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Chapter 1606 (Montgomery GI Bill – Reservists)
- Chapter 1607 (Montgomery GI Bill – Reserve Educational Assistance Program)
- Chapter 35 (Dependents Educational Assistance)
Veteran’s spouse can study for free!
Yes, your spouse can study for free.
CIBU’s spousal study program exclusively for veterans enables the spouse of a veteran to study for free and obtain a degree. This applies for both the bachelors and masters program.
The following criteria needs to be met to be eligible for this offer:
- The spouse needs to enrol in the same program as the veteran and for the same period of study
- The spouse has to be as US citizen
- The spouse needs to have the educational background to be eligible to get accepted at the desired program
Don’t hesitate, but reach out to us already today to learn about how both you and your spouse can obtain a degree.
Why should veterans study at CIBU?
Free Books for the Duration Of Study
The ability to return to CIBU without penalty when called to active service
Small Class Sizes Ensure Focused Learning
Low Student to Professor Ratio Gives Students Personal Attention
Safe, Convenient & Inspiring Downtown Location
Short 3-Minute Walk From Santa Fe Depot & Downtown Trolley Hub
Personalized Career Planning
Professional Brand Development Including Resume & Linked-In Development
Building A Professional & Targeted Profile On Interest Medias Such As Twitter
Assisted Job Search Planning
Help With Applications
Connection With Networking Opportunities