Deadline for Applications:
Fall 2017 Admission – June 1, 2017
Bachelor of Science in Management
CIBU’s Bachelor’s Degree is – like all CIBU’s programs – career-oriented and based on strong ties to the international market. Most of our programs do not require work placement, however many students enjoy the option of enrolling in the internship class so they can gain experience and create contacts.
This 4 year program combines business education with a broad-based liberal arts foundation. This gives students the skills and expertise necessary to advance in today’s dynamic business environment. The program emphasizes global perspectives, fosters a sense of social responsibility, and develops leadership skills – all while offering the student flexibility to pursue their individual interests. In addition, they will explore the social and ethical dimensions of business and professional responsibility.
Why choose the Bachelor of Science at CIBU?
- Leads to a recognized US diploma in Management
- Gives you the skills you need for tomorrow’s jobs
- Is strongly career-oriented
- Provides close contact between teachers and students (max. 40 students in a class)
- Applies Danish pedagogical methods
- Is delivered in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown San Diego with easy access to public transportation
- Offers an attractive and very safe urban setting
Tuition is charged per semester. The number of courses to complete the program may depend on the number of credits or courses transferred from other institutions.
Full-time tuition per semester = $6,500
Tuition per academic year: $13,000*
*Excluding possible deductions for accepted credits from eligible transfer institutions.
• Applicants must have successfully graduated from an accredited high school program or have proof of high school equivalency.
• English score within the last two years (if from a non-native English speaking country) from one of the following approved tests:
TOEFL PBT – 513
TOEFL iBT – 65
IELTS – 6.0
TOEIC – 550
or attended a higher educational program for at least two years in English
• SAT & ACT not required
Fill out the online application
Attach PDF copies of:
- High School transcripts in both English and original language
- Official Transcripts in both English and original language must be mailed to CIBU and received 30 days before enrollment.
- High School Diploma
- Official Transcripts from any other universities you may have attended
- English Test Scores
- Letter of Motivation
- Proof of Identification
- International Applicants = Passport
- US Applicants =Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate, passport
- Proof of Financial Means Showing $30,000 (International Students Only)
- If the documents are not your own, you must provide an additional sponsorship letter
To be Formally Accepted
• First semester tuition payment and a non-refundable administrative fee of $250* MUST be paid.
*Please note: International students who have paid for their first semester, but fail to be granted a student visa for U.S.A., will receive a refund, less the administrative fee of $250.00 and less an International Postage fee of $50.