Now is the time to earn your degree. Our CIBU Scholarship Reward Program can help make your dream of a better future a reality.
At California International Business University we are dedicated to providing an education that helps you to succeed in your career. We encourage you to pursue scholarships as a way of helping you to finance your education.
CIBU Scholarship Reward Program
CIBU is awarding twenty scholarships to career focused and success driven bachelor, masters, and doctoral students. Apply online before the fall quarter to be considered for one of the twenty awards:
(20) Scholarship worth $5,000 for degree students who enroll for the fall quarter.
- Students must pay the total net tuition fee in full prior to enrollment
- Must be a first-time CIBU student
- Meet admissions requirements:
- Application Form ( Completed and signed)
- College/University Official Transcripts in English
- Application Fee
- Proof of English Proficiency , if applicable
- TOEFL (iBT) – Undergraduate 65; Graduates 79
- IELTS – Undergraduate 6.0; Master’s 6.0; Doctoral 6.5
- TOEIC – Undergraduate 550; Graduates 750
- Previous education in English
- Proof of Financial Responsibility Bank Letter/Statement
- Proof of Health Insurance
If eligible, the recipient will receive one of the twenty available scholarships for CIBU’s fall quarter. If a student elects to pay by the quarter, he/she shall not qualify for the scholarship. Students may only apply once, and awards are not eligible for renewal. Any student who withdraws, or changes to an ineligible program of study, automatically forfeits scholarship funds. Scholarship does not cover books and additional fees.
Contact us today. Our Director of Admissions and Registrar will walk you through the details of this scholarship program and explain the potential savings you can earn in your degree program.