Master of Business Administration
Application deadline: June 1, 2019
Payment deadline: June 2, 2019
Orientation: August 31, 2019
Start Date: September 4, 2019
APPLY NOW AT ADMISSIONS@CIBU.EDU
The best Master of Business Administration your money can buy!
The day of rote memorization and long-winded textbooks is over. Today’s world moves too fast, and the demands and opportunities are too diverse for that. We know your dollars and your time are tight, so we strive to be the best business university your money can buy.
Instructors at CIBU are typically practicing business owners, professionals, and entrepreneurs, who integrate contemporary business experience into practical teaching. We have the resources to help students who may have struggled in traditional American schools.
Courses focus on promoting critical thinking skills and the blending of hands-on experiences with in-class instruction.
This program of study prepares students for careers in business management and the necessary skills and global orientation to succeed in the international marketplace. Elective options focus students on the diverse and fast-changing global environment, and provide students with an understanding of the economic, social and technological forces shaping global markets today.
ELECTIVE COURSES (CHOOSE 3)
Tuition is charged per semester. The number of courses to complete the program may depend on the number of credits or courses transferred from other institutions.
Full-time tuition per semester (3 courses) = $6,500
Full Tuition for the whole program (approximately) = *$26,000
*Excluding possible deductions for accepted credits from eligible transfer institutions.
The MBA program is a 12 course, 48 unit study that usually can be completed in 2 years, unless summer courses are taken or classes have been transferred. Students are required to complete ten core academic area courses plus four additional master’s level elective courses. A minimum of 3 courses per semester are required (except for the final term) for international students
• Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Foreign degrees will be reviewed to determine if they meet the necessary academic requirements.
• English score within the last two years (if from a non-native English speaking country) from the following approved test IELTS – Graduates: 6.5 or attended a higher educational program for at least two years in English
• Students may receive up to 2 courses from other institutions if, upon review, the coursework it is determine to be in conformity with CIBU’s requirements.
• GRE or GMAT not required
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach PDF copies of:
- Bachelor transcripts in both English and original language
- Official Transcripts in both English and original language must be mailed to CIBU and received 30 days before enrollment.
- Bachelor Diploma or a supplementary document from your university stating graduation
- Official Transcripts from any other universities you may have attended
- English Test Scores
- Letter of Motivation
- Proof of Identification:
- US Applicants = Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate, passport)
- International Applicants = Passport
- Proof of Financial Means Showing $30,000 USD (International Students Only)
- If the documents are not your own, you must provide an additional sponsorship letter
To be Formally Accepted
• First semester tuition payment and a non-refundable administrative fee of $250* MUST be paid.
*Please note: International students who have paid for their first semester, but fail to be granted a student visa for U.S.A., will receive a refund, less an administrative fee of $250.00 and less an International Postage fee of $50.
APPLY NOW AT ADMISSIONS@CIBU.EDU
TRANSFERABILITY OF CREDITS TO OTHER UNIVERSITIES
Please note that applying credits earned at CIBUs degree programs (accredited by ACICS) for admission to another institution is a decision exclusively made by the university or college to which the student applies. CIBU makes no representation whatsoever concerning the transferability of credits earned in the degree programs.
Students, who want to apply credits are encouraged to check transferability prior to applying for the bachelor and master programs.