Student Achievement Disclosure Information
CIBU has statistics to be proud of! We are required by law to provide these statistics, but we are glad to do it. We think it speaks loudly about the quality of education and learning environment we bring to our students.
Performance Information Disclosure: Student Achievement Statistics – BPPE
|Program||On-Time Graduation Rate1||Students Completing Within 150% of the Program Lenght||Graduate Placement Rate|
1 Percent of graduates who complete bachelor’s degrees within 4 years and master’s degrees within 2 years. Rates calculated for 2016 graduates based on US Department of Education formula for required disclosures under 34 CFR §668.6, http://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2010/10/29/2010-26531/program-integrity-issues#h-123. The above rates are calculated based on the 2016 calendar year.
*Many university graduates are unavailable for employment. “Graduates unavailable for employment” means graduates who, after graduation, die, become incarcerated, are called to active military duty, are international students that leave the United States or do not have a visa allowing employment in the United States, or are continuing their education at an accredited or bureau-approved postsecondary institution. The majority of university students are unavailable to graduate due to them being international students and having visa restrictions.
Performance Information Disclosure – ACICS
These are the self-reported data submitted to ACICS by the institution in its most recent Campus Accountability Report.
2018 A Campus Accountability Report, as of 1/21/2019.
School Performance Fact Sheets
California International Business University provides School Performance Fact Sheets to prospective students on each of its degree and certificate offerings in accordance with regulations established by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Current and prospective students can access these Fact Sheets on CIBU’s website at any time to see the most up-to-date information.
These Fact Sheets provide specific information for each of the educational programs offered to students. This information includes the number of students enrolled, number of degree completions, job placements within the career fields , and wage and salary information that has been provided by local graduates.
Check below to view the Fact Sheets for each educational program offered.
- BFS – Business Fundamentals and Skills
- HTM – Hospitality and Tourism Management – Vatel Course
- IEL – Intensive English Language Program Beginning
- IEL – Intensive English Language Program Low Intermediate
- IEL – Intensive English Language Program Intermediate
- IEL – Intensive English Language Program High Intermediate
- IEL – Intensive English Language Program Low Advanced
- IEL – Intensive English Language Program Advanced
- BSM – Bachelor of Science in Management
- BScBA – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- MSIM – Master of Science in International Management
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- DBA – Doctor of Business Administration
Click here for the 2016 Annual Report