It is our pleasure to assist our Veterans with their educational needs
CIBU offers assistance to Veterans applying for education benefits. The following educational benefits are available to veterans and dependents at CIBU:
- Chapter 33 (Post-9/11 GI Bill)
- Chapter 33 (Post-9/11 GI Bill – Transfer of Entitlement)
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty)
- Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Chapter 1606 (Montgomery GI Bill – Reservists)
- Chapter 1607 (Montgomery GI Bill – Reserve Educational Assistance Program)
- Chapter 35 (Dependents Educational Assistance)
The following programs are eligible for VA benefits:
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration
Contact the Office of Admissions today at 619-702-9400 to get started!
California International Business University is classified as an Institution of Higher Learning, and is approved by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to offer GI Bill educational benefits. This enables Veterans to receive maximum tuition funds while completing their degree at CIBU.
California International Business University is VA Approved
Not sure which GI Bill benefits you are entitled to?